Student Mobility Outbound
Student mobility outbound is a program for IIB Darmajaya’s student to study abroad in our universities partners as long as one semester. Through this program, the students have an excellent opportunities to enhance their knowledge, experiences, and local culture.
- Students are able to have education exposure that is expected to have high competence internationally.
- Students are able to be a qualified human resource for Institute of Informatics and Business Darmajaya that are able to acquire a global horizon.
- Students are able to acquire high competitiveness that is useful for their academic merit.
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENT MOBILITY OUTBOUND (6 months period):
- Active-registered students of Institute of Informatics and Business Darmajaya
- Have passed the second semester
- Have a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Have academic and non-academic achievements
- Active as a part of student organization (optional)
- Active as a part of social organization (optional)
- Have a good attitude
- Good at English (Oral and Written)
- Have passed English proficiency test
- Have passed an interview selection process with Higher Management