Academic Visit Outbound
Academic Visit Outbound is one of the international programs organized about two weeks to achieve academic and non-academic international experiences. By this program, students will give the chance to sit class, discussion and workshop, cultural discussion, visit tourism places, and mingled with local students.
- The students and lecturers obtain knowledge, experience, technology, and information in Partner University.
- The students and lecturers are able to improve their quality that is equal with the quality of human resource of Partner University.
- The students and lecturers are able to enhance their academic fields effectively and efficiently.
- Active-registered students of Institute of Informatics and Business (IIB) Darmajaya
- Filling the registration form
- Providing Latest transcript
- Providing Copied Student Card
- Having a good attitude
- Having Proficient at English both written and verbal communication
Open Registration for April : January – March
Implementing Activity : April
Duration : 2 weeks
Open Registration for September : June – August
Implementing Activity : September
Duration : 2 weeks
- Flight ticket (tentative)
- Activity and Program (tentative)
- Dormitory (tentative)
Mostly cost for one day for one person is 30 – 40 USD
How to Apply
You are required to apply online through our Online Registration here. Please prepare all your documents scans crystal and clear. Our staff will review all the submissions, and we have the right to reject all the documents that do not meet our requirements. For our standard documents requirements please visit this link.
For further information
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telp : +62721 787214 ext. 224
- WhatsApp: +6282180673030
As the commitment to support Worldwide Public Health Organization in terms of preventive measures against the spread of Covid-19, Institute of Informatics and Business (IIB) Darmajaya has postpone all On-Site International Program Activities and university-related international travels for Academic Year of 2020/2021 (September 2020-August 2021) until further official information of Indonesian Government. To Support the implementation of the academic and international activities all over the world. IIB Darmajaya is working through online/virtual platform. International Office of IIB Darmajaya is closely Government Guidance and update news.
First Academic Visit Outbound to University Utara Malaysia (UUM), Malaysia 2019
Group Discussion with the UUM’s Lecturers
Visiting tourism place in Songkla, Thailand