Student Mobility Outbound
Student mobility outbound is a program for IIB Darmajaya’s student to study abroad in our universities partners as long as one semester. Through this program, the students have an excellent opportunities to enhance their knowledge, experiences, and local culture.
- Students are able to have education exposure that is expected to have high competence internationally.
- Students are able to be a qualified human resource for Institute of Informatics and Business Darmajaya that are able to acquire a global horizon.
- Students are able to acquire high competitiveness that is useful for their academic merit.
The requirements for student mobility outbound (6 months period) :
- Active students of Institute of Informatics and Business Darmajaya
- Have passed the second semester
- Have a minimum of 3.00 GPA
- Have academic and non-academic achievements
- Active as a part of student organization (optional)
- Active as a part of social organization (optional)
- Have a good attitude
- Good at English (Oral and Written)
- Have passed English proficiency test
- Have passed an interview selection process with Higher Management
- Registration : November – January
- Administrative Selection : February
- Academic Selection : February
- English Selection : February
- Interview : February
- Announcement : February
- Short term Training : March – July
- Departure to host university : August – September
- Arrival to home university : January
- Short Courses : February – March
- Subject result transfer from host university to home university : March
- Tuition Fee
- Living Cost
- Student Visa Fee
- International Health Insurance
- Flight Ticket
Here is the detail about budget estimation for study abroad. Click here
- United Kingdom
- Russian Federation
Click here for the details
How to Apply
You are required to apply online through our Online Registration here. Please prepare all your documents scans crystal and clear. Our staff will review all the submissions, and we have the right to reject all the documents that do not meet our requirements. For our standard documents requirements please visit this link.
For further information
- Email : email@example.com
- Telp : +62721 787214 ext. 224
- WhatsApp: +6282180673030
As the commitment to support Worldwide Public Health Organization in terms of preventive measures against the spread of Covid-19, Institute of Informatics and Business (IIB) Darmajaya has postpone all On-Site International Program Activities and university-related international travels for Academic Year of 2020/2021 (September 2020-August 2021) until further official information of Indonesian Government. To Support the implementation of the academic and international activities all over the world. IIB Darmajaya is working through online/virtual platform. International Office of IIB Darmajaya is closely Government Guidance and update news.