Computer Science (Undergraduate)
Informatics Technique is a set of lesson plans to study, implement, and develop knowledge on computer-based. The study direction of this major covers discipline, process technique, and needed learning tools in building computer-based system, with focused more on software engineering.
- Able to create software engineering based upon smart system base.
- Able to create software engineering based upon web-based and multimedia.
- Able to create software engineering based upon safety and computer network.
- Able to design and develop information and technology business.
Informatics System (Undergraduate) and Informatics Management (Diploma)
Informatics System and Informatics Management majors are a set of lesson plans to study, implement, and develop informatics system-based engineering of science which covers discipline, process, techniques, and the needed learning tools in engineering informatics system comprising planning, building, developing, implementing and maintenance.
- Able to analyze and design informatics system on the basis of information and communication technology using methods, technique, teaching aids and documentations.
- Able to analyze, design, and build computer application program.
- Able to analyze, manage, and optimize database.
- Able to build a creative an innovative business on the basis of information and communication technology.
Computer System (Undergraduate) and Computer Engineering (Diploma)
System Computer and Computer Technique are programs related to designing and developing hardware component and software component of a computer as a unit system. It stresses primarily on computer system regarding the improvement of working performance of a computer as for the computer system design.
- Able to design and build computer network and computer security.
- Able to assemble, maintain, configuration optimizing, trouble shooting PC, and analyze computer system.
- Able to design and build instrumentation system of monitoring and control.
- Behaving academic ethics, discipline, responsible in job market.
- Able to cooperate in a team, mastering project management, and developing.
- Entrepreneurship on the basis of technology.
Management program offers education for undergraduate students on how to manage and control a company with stressing on management aspects.
- Able to design, build and develop a creative and innovative business.
- Able to solve business and management problems with economics concept, modeling, and accurate managerial methods.
- Able to manage organization based on the modern management principles supported by information and communication technology.
- Able to design, manage and implement a marketing strategy, financial, human resource in an organization or a company.
Accounting (Undergraduate and Diploma)
Accounting is a set of study plans which consist of how to study, implement, and develop accounting based on standardized quality.
- Able to arrange, analyze financial report or financial statement both with annual and with computerized program, and operate computer accounting for organization and government.
- Able to analyze and assess financial statement and give information as the basis information for decision making.
- Able to analyze and implement accounting information system.
- Able to calculate tax and set up financial statement.
- Knowledgeable and skillful in language and profession ethics as well as professional.
- Able to do scientific research in accounting field and able to further study in accounting degree.