In the diploma in accounting , students are taking series of courses in theoretical and technical knowledge of accounting, collecting, maintaining, analyzing, and reporting ﬁnancial statement, and how information technology applies to business and accounting.
1. Financial Accounting
2. Management Accounting
Graduate competence is:
1. Able to arrange, analyze ﬁnancial report or ﬁnancial statement both with manual and with computerized program, and operate computer accounting for organization and government
2. Able to analyze and assess ﬁnancial statement and give information as the basic information for decision making.
3. Able to analyze and implement accounting information system
4. Able to calculate tax and set up ﬁnancial statement
5. Knowledgeable and skillful in language and profession ethics as well as professional.
6. Able to do scientiﬁc research in accounting ﬁeld and able to further study in accounting degree