The undergraduate program of management is a unit of study that examines the learning plan, apply, and develop management. Our management program oﬀers education for undergraduate students on how to manage and control a company with stressing on managing resources eﬀectively and eﬃciently through the concepts and methods of business.
1. Marketing Management
2. Financial Management
3. Human Resource Management
Graduate competence is
1. Able to design, build and develop a creative and innovative business.
2. Able to solve business and management problems with economics concepts, modelling and accurate managerial methods
3. Able to manage organization based on the modern management principles supported by information and communication technology.
4. Able to design, manage and implement a marketing strategy, ﬁnancial, human resource in an organization or a company.