The undergraduate program of Information system is the study of complementary networks of hardware and software that people and organization use to collect, ﬁlter, process, create and distribute data. Information systems encompass a variety of disciplines such as the analysis and design of systems, computer networking, information security, database management, and decision support systems.
Information management deals with the practical and theoritical problems of collecting and analyzing information in a business function area, including business productivity tools, applications programming and implementation, electronic commerce, data mining and decision support.
1. Analysis and Design Information system
2. Database management system
3. Corporate Information system
Graduate competence is
1. Able to analyze and design informatics system on the basis of information and communication technology using methods, technique, teaching aids and documentations.
2. Able to analyze, design and build computer application program.
3. Able to analyze, manage and optimize database.
4. Able to build a creative and innovative business on the basis of information and communication technology